Friday, February 15, 2008

MY ROMANTIC VALENTINE GIFT FROM MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!



MY ROMANTIC VALENTINE GIFT FROM MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!
I wanted to tell you all about what a romantic wonderful man my husband is. Remember that he is the one who inspired me to write my passionate, sensual romance novel. It started with me reminiscing about my childhood, when I came down with diabetes. Back then, they didn't have diet pop, so I was left to drink only water. Then they came out with fizzies! They are flavored tablets that you plop into a glass of water. They fizz up and turn the water into a delicious drink! I loved these as a child, but they took them off the market because the artificial sweetener in them was causing cancer in rats. I really missed them. My wonderful husband listened to my story, and went about tracking the fizzies down. He presented tthem to me on Valentine's day. I can't tell you all how much this meant to me! It was so thought ful. He also gave me a very romantic card, that I would like to share with you. It states, "For my wife, my lover, my partner, I've come to cherish so many special things about you, Your smile, your reassuring touch, the way you understandme. And I want you to know especially today that I'll always be there for you, I'll always believe in us!" This comes from a marriage of 31 years. Can you see why he was my inspiration for Dr. Travis Anderson in my book!! I invite you to please visit my web site and learn more about Travis and my romance novel. Thank you, Leeanne.
A PRESCRIPTION FOR LOVE
8:36 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments: